It is no secret that route planning is an everyday concern for managers in the waste industry. From missed pick-ups to inefficient routes and poor performance, this headache was for a while left unresolved. But, many years of working in this industry has helped StreetEagle develop a software centered around solving this problem – LiveRoute. LiveRoute does what companies have always needed, it automates route planning and displays vehicles on a dashboard online.
Still using paper reports and calling drivers in the middle of their routes? Get rid of those processes entirely. These are our proven tips to help waste fleets become more efficient while saving time and money.
The 5 steps to using LiveRoute by StreetEagle:
- Route it – StreetEagle Route Manager creates and plans your daily routes using StreetEagle’s newly designed, built-in routing tool, utilizing Google Maps.
- Dispatch it – StreetEagle’s Dynamic Dispatch gives drivers the tools in real-time to view and navigate their routes. It also records critical events with customized statuses to view at any time.
- Validate it – StreetEagle’s unique LiveRoute application will display the actual progress of all routes in real-time, viewable via desktop or mobile.
- View it – StreetEagle’s LiveCam captures video clips of safety of operational events and violations as they occur. Retrieve video of any event as needed.
- Analyze it – StreetEagle’s reporting engine consists of highly-developed dashboards and reports that display KPIs and historical information to help manage continuous improvement.
Additionally, StreetEagle can provide more advanced features like RouteSmart routing automation and other solutions designed to routing easier for everyone. Have questions? See the software for yourself.