LiveCam® Driver Camera Systems
Multiple driver camera solutions starting at $49.95/month
- The right camera solution for your specific application
- Stream live video and store clips for selected events automatically
- Powerful, visual coaching tool to improve driver safety
- Access/manage video from one fully integrated software platform
LiveCam: Protect Your Drivers and Your Reputation
StreetEagle LiveCam reinforces InSight Mobile Data’s commitment to help organizations with mobile resources build a culture of safety by providing drivers with tools that protect and empower them. LiveCam camera systems offer multiple on-board camera configurations, mounted on dashboards or other strategic locations on the vehicle, depending on what you need to capture. Fleet managers can access a live feed or historical video (and optional audio) clips of any driver in action, which can be used for driver coaching, insurance claims, legal disputes and much more.
What's the Right Camera System for Your Operation?
StreetEagle LiveCam offers multiple driver camera options and setups, depending on what's right for your organization. Some of the questions you may be asking when it comes to choosing a camera system are:
- Will one camera work, or do we need auxiliary cameras that can capture views within and outside of the vehicle, such as side, dome or rear-view cameras?
- Do we need in-cab cameras that can also function as vehicle tracking units (all-in-one)?
- Do we need a dashboard-mounted driver camera (dashcam)?
- If so, do we need it to capture video of the road ahead of the vehicle, or of our employees within it...or both) front-vs. driver-facing)?
- Do we need to be able to access and view video clips within our fleet tracking software?
- If so, do we need to be able to view in-cab video clips in real-time, or view historical (stored) video clips only?
- Do we need to be able to access live and stored video clips from a mobile device like a smartphone or tablet?
- Are we looking for a small camera, one that will take up minimal space on the dashboard or windshield?
- Do we need a camera that can also function as a security device, monitoring both the inside and the outside of the vehicle?
Whatever functionality and configurations you need for your vehicle driver cam system, InSight has you covered. Only StreetEagle LiveCam can provide this kind of flexibility and modularity when it comes to driver cameras.
And regardless of the configuration you choose, every LiveCam camera solution comes with the following benefits and capabilities:
Access Video Clips Right from Within StreetEagle
What sets LiveCam apart is how seamlessly it integrates into the StreetEagle software platform. Any basic mounted driver camera can capture video – but having that video accessible from a vehicle history report, or any point on a map, or through a link in an email alert makes all the difference for a supervisor trying to gather critical, real-time about a specific incident or violation.
Address Issues Immediately with Live Streaming Video
Not all driver camera systems can accommodate live streaming video, but it's critically important as an effective tool to correct costly driving mistakes and respond immediately to emergencies. Being alerted to violations and poor driving behaviors in real time provides your coaches and supervisors with "teachable moments" that might otherwise be missed - and are proven to help improve drivers' safety records and avoid unnecessary costs.
Manage All of Your Video On One Platform
LiveCam not only provides access to video collected from your vehicles, but it provides all the tools to manage your video using one interface – so you don’t have to figure out how to create your own filing system. No need to download stored video from an onboard SD card or struggle with accessing and storing video from a Wi-Fi connection. StreetEagle provides you with the video you need when you need it, and then stores it so you can access it any time you want.
A Visual Record of Driver Behaviors to Coach From
Whenever there’s a driver safety incident within your organization, LiveCam provides an accurate visual recording of the event – which can be used to analyze a driver’s actions and mistakes, and review with them for coaching purposes. In cab camera video is a powerful coaching tool and adds an extra layer of security and verification for insurance purposes, performance reviews and incident reports.
Significantly Reduce Your Risk and Liability
Fleets face a number of significant risk exposures, and some of the most significant ones are related to vehicle operations. These include third party claims arising from crashes and damage to company property from collisions. Driver cam footage can help refute false accident claims, protect your company from a liability standpoint, or reveal behaviors that can be improved to help increase your protection from risk.
Already Use Digital Ally? Video Integrates Smoothly Into StreetEagle
StreetEagle fleet management software and Digital Ally cameras are a powerful combination of solutions, now integrated to provide exceptional value to mobile operations of all kinds. StreetEagle’s onboard monitoring and driver safety solutions interface directly to Digital Ally cameras, allowing users to visualize driving events and exceptions like never before.
Latest StreetEagle LiveCam Articles
Many drivers resist the notion of their employers installing in-cab cameras until they realize that they too reap benefits.More
Not all driver camera systems can accommodate live streaming video, but here’s why it’s critically important as an effective tool to correct costly driving mistakes.More
StreetEagle has been working with EMS customers for more than 20 years to help their organizations build a culture of safetyMore