StreetEagle’s myScore® driver safety solution is a set of interactive tools that deliver precise driving data directly to employees and their supervisors. It allows drivers to compare their performance to other team members, or their entire fleet – helping to create a “safety first” culture for organizations that depend on work being done on the road.
Stadium Medical, a premier private EMS service based out of Denver, utilizes myScore. General Manager, Michael Amstein, noticed an “immediate impact” within his organization after implementing myScore for his team. “After the first week we ran the numbers and merely plopped a copy of the bottom report in the breakroom. There was quite a buzz amongst the staff about those appearing on the bottom of the list…. Peer pressure is a wonderful thing! All we did was post the report and let the employees correct their own behavior.”
What are the benefits of myScore®?
- Instant visibility into safety scores and performance metrics, from anywhere
- Awareness of violation of company safety benchmarks and policies, if applicable
- Opportunity to work on improving problem areas before a review is necessary
- Convenient way to review and coach drivers using a clear graphical interface
- Teaching aid for safety supervisors
- HR performance assessment tool
- Pinpoint specific necessary needs for improvement
- Set benchmarks for company safety standards
For more on how StreetEagle’s myScore® can help create a safer fleet, click here.